Wednesday 25 January 2012

Tuesday (but really wednesday) book club.

I am not cut out for a life of routine. Is everyone ok with me sacking off my new regime?
I will cover the same topics but in the style of results on a talent show they will be "in no particular order".
I have a genuine excuse for my late book club. The book I am featuring arrived late and obviously I needed time for perusal.
Today's book will be well known to most of you but I think that sometimes one needs a like-minded soul to get to the nitty gritty.



It is on offer at the moment if purchased from Amazon. It is reasonably priced.
The layout and images are brill, very inspiring.I haven't made anything yet but I am sure I will tweak some of the ideas to suit my style (and skill).
I purchase a lot of books for inspirational purposes, display ideas, collectables etc. This book definitely fulfils this requirement.



I will defo be looking out for a set of these hooks. Perfect!
I am already an avid follower of Pip Lincolne (the creator of the book). Her Blog is brilliant. If you haven't already checked it out, do!

Now for some non-book news.

As you know we had a terrible loss in our furry family. Perry is still very much in our thoughts and we all miss him terribly. I can honestly say that there will never be another cat like him.
He hugged, he kissed and he was bloody funny.
We avoided telling smallest son for a few days as we were not in a good way ourselves. Eventually he started asking about him and Mr Betty had to break the awful news. It was heart breaking. Smallest son said "I did not want you to tell me that, I really liked Perry" .

Anyway, as I have said before, I am not one to maudle so it is with great pride and excitement I would love to introduce....




They are mending my heart. X

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you have Douglas and Lola, arn't they gorgeous! they will mend your broken heart, tis the only way :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, gorgeous little kitties! I love tabbies, they look like my two when they were babies. Enjoy them xx

    ReplyDelete