Friday 9 March 2012

Oooh Betty at the Vintage Village Spring Fair





The fair is fast approaching.
I have selected a few of my crafty bits that I think would make great Mothering Sunday gifts.




I think I would be happy with any of these things but I will probably get a plant.
To be honest, if your mum is of vintage inclinations, there will be all sorts to make ideal gifts.
I am thinking tea cup trios, chintzy vases (maybe add some fresh flowers). How about a Vintage bag or purse? Yes I think that the Vintage Village is the place to find that ideal gift for ones mother.



If any of you see Mr Betty and littlest son at the fair on Sunday, feel free to encourage their purchase towards the items on my wish list, see here.
Thanking you kindly.
I will be back later today with a late Thrifty Thursday...ooops!
Things I have thrifted for myself and my house at the end of a runway. X

Location:The Victorian Market Hall, Stockport.

No comments:

Post a Comment