Monday 16 September 2013

Crafty Mag and Me part 2

Hello!

Did you get issue 6 of Crafty Mag?
My home was featured as I mentioned in a previous post, and the lovely people over at Crafty have also added a few extra pics to their blog page.
If you haven't already visited the Crafty Mag blog, you absolutely must...you can find it here

Just by way of having some super professional pics on my blog for a change I thought I would share them here too.






What was mentioned a lot in the article, was how much my home is filled with things that other makers have made.
I love the fact that this came through and I like the fact that I can mention some people whose gorgeous makes appear amongst the pictures in the magazine.

Quite a few cushions and critters made by the lovely Jodi-Jo Retro
Patchwork, Owl, origami birds and macrame made by my besty Little Teawagon
Bird picture by blog friend Hey Homewrecker
Quite a few purchases from one of my most fave shops Lapin and Me
and a cushion made by my gorgeous friend Vanessa of Den at Beechwood
A picture of Ophelia Buttons girls
....and quite a bit of Ikea ;-)

I will not be mentioning my magazine fame anymore for fear of me getting a big head (to go with my big hair).
Tell you what immediately brings any head swelling down....dirty grundys!!
I'm off to do some much needed laundry type chores

btw...Maurice has just been featured in Reloved Magazine



Don't say anything, it is all about Maurice!!!

5 comments:

  1. So cute!! Congratulations!!! :) Happy sweet day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! What a wonderful thing to happen. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - you have such a fabulous home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH a gorgeous, colourful home! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete