Friday 1 November 2013

Christmas Markets

I will be at the Altrincham Christmas Market on Sunday....in just two days time
I have been busy creating and now have a whole new range of cushions
I am most happy with them if I do say so myself
I am also now selling my cushions at the wonderful Wowie Zowie in Chorlton
It is a very happy feeling to see ones work in such a lovely shop!!

my Wowie Zowie range

Here are a few of my latest creations for the Christmas Market






and they all look just as pretty from the back...if one fancies a change




I really hope you like them!

I hope to see you on Sunday. If you can make it to Altrinchams covered market hall, come and say hi
I will be sharing my stall with the wonderful Ophelia Button and her girls
I hope you have a lovely weekend. I cannot wait for mine

Thanks for reading. x

8 comments:

  1. Like them - I love them! They are gorgeous!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lush! The fox and the racoon are my faves. Nice work x Jamie - @FeedMeCakesalty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love a sofa full of kids...much quieter than real ones. Mr Raccoon looks a bit worried...hope he finds a loving home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your foxy cushions are my absolute favourites. Good luck and have fun at the market, enjoy! xox Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the racoon's face and all the pretty vintage fabrics. I hope that Christmas market goes well. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute, love the backs too!

    ReplyDelete