Monday 25 November 2013

guess who's back

just added these old faces to my Etsy shelves

here's one I made earlier

the kits come gift packaged

slightly simplified ingredients
hair already firmly set in place
two different facial expressions, one rather like mine when I realised 2 of my boys would be at home today ;-)

they are just fab as a little stocking filler
also, check out my cushions
I am offering any cushion from my Etsy shelves, to my blog readers, for the bargain price of £20 plus postage
you can find them all HERE

thanks for popping by x

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute! Hope you sell oodles! I've been hearing crickets in my etsy shop! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah, some people call me the gangster of love, some people call me Maurice, woo woo! How I wish I lived nr Stockport! Good luck with Sunday, might get some of those peg dollies for my kids' stockings! Xxx

    ReplyDelete